For More Information Contact 0208 660 6283 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Welcome to Reflect On Academy College of Counsellor Training
Counselling Training in Purley Croydon South East London
If you enjoy helping others, why not pursue a career in counselling and train at Reflect On Academy for a Diploma Qualification in Counselling. Develop the skill you need to work more effectively at Reflect On Academy.
Why study counselling at Reflect-On Academy?
- Our professional diploma in psychotherapeutic counselling provides 450 hours of tutor contact training with supervised learner placement (as stipulated by BACP guidelines) and a pathway to becoming a registered counsellor, supervision or higher-level studies
- Opportunity for work-integrated learning in our programme.
- Graduate gain experience in our Counselling Clinic.
- Our learners work under the supervision of experienced counsellors.
- Our staff are professional qualified and are members of professional bodies.
- Flexible payment by instalment
- Our Professional Psychotherapeutic Diploma meets the BACP Registration requirements for Registration.*
- As a professional counsellor, you are qualified to provide individual counselling regarding a variety of issues.
- Our counselling training programme prepares you to counsel others in trauma, abuse, addiction, anxiety, anger, stress, depression, panic attack, self- esteem, attachment and loss, relationship problems and more.
*The Register is accredited by the Professional Standards Authority for Health & Social Care, which is an independent body accountable to Parliament.
For more information, please contact Reflect-On Academy today at (0208) 660-6283 or email@example.com
Reflect-On Academy Counselling college is ideally located for any prospective student residing in Purley, Croydon, Caterham, Warlingham, Wallington, Thornton Heath, Norbury and South East London.
Please take your time to navigate through this site using the menus provided. If you cannot find the information you need please do not hesitate to contact us on 0208 660 6283 or submit an online enquiry in the contact section, or email us on firstname.lastname@example.org.