Diploma in Couple Counselling: An Integrative Perspective
Couple Counselling Training in Purley, Croydon, Caterham, South East London
Enrich your knowledge about relationship with a Diploma in Couple Counselling from Reflect On Academy
Professional Diploma in Couple Counselling: An Integrative Perspective
The mission of the programme is to prepare counsellors and therapists with competence to work with couples. The programme is designed to prepare qualified practitioners whose primary role is to expand their learning and developmental opportunities to work with couples.Specifically, the programme’s primary goal is to produce highly competent clinicians who will meet employment demands for services involving: Counselling couples, and Consultation
This qualification applies to workers who are employed in a family and or couple’s relationship counselling role. This qualification has relevance to counsellors working in independently or in organisations, providing counselling interventions, (rather than counselling support), for families and or couples experiencing relationship issues of a complex nature.
- •Theoretical Theory and Techniques
- •Individual and Family - Life Cycle Development
- •Clinical Practicum: Assessment, Interventions, Rapport & Relationship
- •Ethics & Professional Practice
A combination of lectures, power point presentation, handouts, seminars, group discussions, DVD presentations, class discussion of research papers, peer review of clinical material, contributions to small (3-4 people) large group discussions (4 or more), working in pairs and suggested reading.
Assessment is by written assignments, clinical placement and personal therapy.
- The Diploma in Psychotherapeutic Counselling from Reflect-On Academy, or equivalent diploma level qualification from another organisation (minimum 450 face-to-face training hours)
- 50 clinical practicum hours (minimum) over 2 years.
- 50 hours minimum personal therapy
- Additional to the above requirements
- Completed CV
- A passport sized photograph
- Enhanced disclosures via the Criminal Records Bureau
- Provide evidence of good character and personal attributes via 2 referee reports.
- Registered member of BACP or UKCP
- A completed application and a personal interview
Fee: £1, 395
Are you ready to learn a range of new skills? Then why not contact Reflect On Academy Administrator for more information.
Reflect On college is in South London. It is 8 minutes’ walk from Purley station, 10 minutes’ drive from Sanderstead station, 5 minutes’ drive from Kenley station and within easy reach of Caterham, Warlingham, Croydon, Coulsdon, Norbury, Norwood, Thornton Heath, Selsdon, Selhurst, Crystal Palace, and Streatham, Wallington, Bromley, Mitcham, Sutton, Merstham, Reigate, and Redhill. Easy access s from both Victoria and London Bridge rail stations.